Webroot Support by Professionals
Webroot is an American firm known for providing internet security to its clients. Webroot has been in the business for at least 15 years, and its remarkable security service shows the experience. Whether you want to protect your mobile or computer against malware, viruses, or trojan, choosing the suitable pack of Webroot antivirus is the right decision to deal with these malfunctions.
If you want to save money on antivirus software and demand high security for your devices, then you should consider the Webroot antivirus in your list. This remarkable firm also provides Webroot customer service to its end-users for extensive support. It happens that some users find difficulty in resolving antivirus related tasks or issues. To ease the burden of users and provide them impeccable service, Webroot has created its support assistance. Suppose you face any kind of glitch while running Webroot antivirus on your system. In that case, you can contact Webroot support phone number to interact with the engineer and sort out the specific malfunction. The talented engineers available on Webroot support number knows each and everything related to Webroot software. They will listen to your question and resolve accordingly in no extra time.
In this article, we are going to see how to sort out some specific tasks related to Webroot software without the help of anyone. In case you don’t understand the topics given below or find any difficulty in understanding them, you can call on the official Webroot customer service number for help. Irrespective of time, Webroot support is available 24/7 days for its end-users. If you want any alternate help, you can call on our support number given on top of this page. It will transfer your call to an independent 3rd party Webroot phone number. However, we would suggest you go and read the terms & conditions before taking the 3rd-party assistance.
Webroot Support | Webroot Secureanywhere Download Process (PC)
Webroot offers quicker cybersecurity solutions that protect mobile and computer against online threats and viruses whenever you surf the internet. Webroot Secureanywhere is by far the best scanner made by the company to detect and eliminate online risks. This scanner or antivirus uses cloud-based management (machine learning) to protect the user information and their data against online threats, including DNS Poisoning, phishing, screen grabbing, keystroke logging, session, or browser hijacking, and others. It analyses new programs or software for mistrustful activities that are usually malware. Webroot Secureanywhere works very fast, and it takes minimal space on the device while offering a great shield.
Here, we will see how to download Webroot Secureanywhere on your particular system. You might be using a Windows operating system or the Mac one. We will cover up for both the operating systems so that you can download Webroot secureanywhere in your specific system without any hassle.
Webroot Secureanywhere Download for Mac Users:
Mac users can download Webroot software on their system by looking at the below guidelines.
- Open your internet browser and write https://www.webroot.com.
- You will head over to the home page, where you need to pick the subscription plan based on your suitability.
- Follow the payment instruction shown on the screen.
- Now, you will get an extension file named as ‘wsamac.dmg.’ This is a Webroot installer for mac.
- Download the ‘wsamac.dmg’ installer on your mac very carefully by pressing the ‘download’ button.
- If you have followed up on this guideline, then you are perfect! Wait for a minute to install the installer on your mac system.
- Now, you will be asked to provide the subscription key to verify the account. Write the keycode on the requested box and confirm it by pressing the ‘activate’ button. (When you purchase the subscription plan, you will get the keycode).
- You may be asked to provide your Mac security password to confirm the activation. If it does, write it.
- Finally, look at the on-screen instruction to run your Webroot Secureanywhere software on mac.
If you’re facing any problem in following the above guidelines or installing the Webroot on your Mac system, then call on Webroot tech support phone number to get official Webroot technicians’ help. If you have purchased the Webroot Secureanywhere software, then they will definitely help you out in the installation process. Take out the Webroot tech support phone number from its official site or look at this page, in the ‘official number section.’
Webroot Secureanywhere Download for Windows:
We will show you the most straightforward guidelines to download the Webroot antivirus on your windows system. So here we go:
- Go to Webroot’s official website, i.e., https://www.webroot.com, and purchase the subscription plan for your Windows system.
- You will get the subscription key after making the purchase. Remember this keycode.
- Now, install the ‘wsainstall.exe’ file on your windows system, which is a Webroot antivirus installer. When you go to the official website, sometimes it will automatically ask you to install this particular installer.
- Wait for a few minutes to install the Webroot Secureanywhere software.
- Now open the installer and provide the keycode in the specific box.
- You can click on the ‘installation options’ to change the settings such as location, language, randomization, others.
- Now, head over to the main installation page and choose the ‘Agree and Install’ button. Wait until everything is fine and then start using the Webroot secureanywhere.
Please don’t do any extra settings in your Webroot anywhere unless you require or know about it. This will let you in trouble and force you to have a conversation with technicians using the official Webroot customer service phone number. Meanwhile, you can’t connect to the technicians using the Webroot support number, you can use our support number mentioned on this page. It will transfer your call to a trustworthy independent Webroot support phone number.
Webroot Customer Service | Webroot Secureanywhere Mobile App Download & Activation:
Mobile phones are now the primary devices used to surf the internet and make payments. Along with protecting computers against online threats, we should also look upon mobile phones. Thanks to Webroot antivirus which is not meant only for computers, but it also protects mobile phones against online threats and viruses. You just need to download the Webroot Secureanywhere on your smartphone to protect it.
Webroot Download For Android Phones:
Make sure you have created your Webroot account before proceeding with this guideline. If you haven’t created yet, go to the Webroot.com site and create your account.
- Open your android mobile and go to the play store, where you will find the Webroot mobile security app. Search for the app by writing ‘Webroot mobile security & antivirus’ on the search bar.
- Now, by pressing the ‘install’ button, you will download the app on your android smartphone.
- Press the ‘open’ button to launch the Webroot secureanywhere app. Don’t get confused between Webroot mobile security and the Webroot secureanywhere as both are the same.
- After launching the Webroot mobile security app, click on the 3-dot icon given on the screen’s right-top.
- You will get many options like general settings, register, about, uninstall, & change password
- Press on the ‘register’ button, where you need to give your 20digit subscription key code along with the registered email address.
- Choose the ‘Ok’ button and wait for the Webroot security activation on your android phone.
That’s it! If you follow this guideline exactly, you will download and activate the Webroot Secureanywhere on your android phone. We told you earlier that if you find any technical error in downloading it on your device, you can have a conversation with the experts via Webroot customer service number. Webroot firm not only provides cloud-based cybersecurity to its clients but also offers assistance through Webroot phone number. Webroot experts will listen to your query and resolve accordingly on the Webroot support phone number.
Webroot download For iOS (iPhones & iPads):
Remember that as of now, Apple does not provide antivirus options for iOS devices. It means, if you have prompted for an invitation code, then you’re using the app of business mobile protection. However, you can download the ‘SecureWeb App’ created by Webroot to surf the internet safely. You can also download the back & sync app if you have the subscription plan.
Downloading ‘SecureWeb’ App:
- Go to the ‘app store’ on your iOS Device and look for ‘Webroot SecureWeb’ App.
- Make sure you have made the Webroot account.
- You should also know that Webroot SecureWeb can also be downloaded through iTunes by following this link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webroot-secureweb-browser.
- You will then be asked to provide your Apple ID & its password to open the Secureweb on your iOS device.
- Once you install the SecureWeb on your iOS device, it will be shown on the home screen. Open the app, provide your Webroot account details, and surf the internet.
Downloading Webroot Backup & Sync app on iOS:
- Simply search ‘Webroot Backup & Sync’ on your App Store and open the page.
- Press on the installation button followed by your Apple ID & password.
- After downloading the Webroot Backup & Sync application, open and use it.
You can go to the Webroot official site to know more about the backup & sync app or related to SecureWeb application. Alternatively, you can call on the official Webroot phone number to interact with the experts. They will make you understand the features and use of these 2 Webroot iOS applications (SecureWeb and Backup & Sync).
Webroot Customer Service Phone Numbers – Official:
As per the resources available on the internet, we have taken out some official Webroot customer service numbers, chat support services, and email services, that are written below. The given Webroot support phone number and other contact options are best to our knowledge. Sometimes, the OEM changes its numbers and other contact options from time to time, and in such a case, we are not responsible for any changes in the contact options. That’s why we suggest customers to validate the Webroot customer service phone number given below and other contact options on their own before using them. Or else, directly use our support phone number for instant help. It forwards the call of customers to a self-regulating 3rd-party Webroot tech support phone number.
|Webroot Phone Number for Home and Offices||866-350-6089|
|Webroot Email Support||[email protected]|
|Webroot Support Phone Number||866-254-8400|
|Webroot Technical Support Phone Number||866-612-4227|
|Webroot Customer Service Number||866-612-4268|
Webroot Support | How to Create Webroot Antivirus Account:
Using Webroot Antivirus assures you the protection and security of your computers & smartphones against online threats and viruses. To access Webroot antivirus on your device, you need to create the account first. Many people buy the subscription plan but fail to create the account. Sometimes, due to technical error also, people are helpless in creating Webroot account. But you don’t worry, as we are always here to help you out. Look at the below guidelines and make the Webroot account to surf the internet virus-free. If any technical issue occurs in creating the account, you can contact the Webroot support number. The technicians available on the Webroot contact number would help you regarding the Webroot account.
To complete the Webroot account creation, you need to register and validate the account. Look at the below guidelines to complete your procedure.
- Open the official Webroot site, i.e., Webroot.com
- Then you have to drive into the Webroot login page, where you will find the ‘create account’ option. Press that button.
- You will get the registration form to fill-up, where requires giving your license keycode, email address, and others.
- Now you require pressing the ‘Register Now’ button. You will obtain the confirmation mail in your given email account regarding your Webroot account registration.
Once you register the Webroot account, you need to validate it so that you can use further. Make sure you are able to validate your Webroot account after looking at the given steps. If any issue occurs, you can call on the Webroot contact number for assistance.
- Open your email account registered with Webroot antivirus.
- Look for the confirmation mail from Webroot antivirus in your email inbox
- Open the confirmation link that comes in your inbox (from Webroot).
- The link will take you to the registration confirmation page, where you need to provide the 20digts codes generated by creating the account.
- Further, click on the ‘Confirm Registration Now.’
Create the account and use Webroot internet security service flawless. Make sure you remember the account & password of Webroot Antivirus for further use. If you forget the Webroot password, simply click on the forgot password option given on the Webroot login account page and re-create your Webroot password. For any help, you can have a chat with technicians using the official Webroot tech support phone number. Alternatively, use our support number for instant help. It will transfer your call to a sovereign 3rd-party Webroot support number.
Webroot Customer Service | How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus
It may be possible that you have switched to another antivirus that’s why you want to uninstall Webroot. Or else, your Webroot antivirus might be creating any issue on your PC or mobile, so you need to remove it. No worry! We are here to help you out in uninstalling the Webroot antivirus from your PC and mobile as well. Look at the below guidelines and follow accordingly to delete the Webroot software. If any glitch happens here, use the Webroot tech support phone number to obtain help from the experts.
Uninstall Webroot antivirus from Windows:
If you are using Webroot software on your Windows system, then this guideline might help you.
Manual Method (Windows):
- For the manual method, simply boot your windows system to ‘Safe Mode.’
- Now, go to the search bar given on your Windows system and write ‘Command prompt.’ Using the command prompt is the simplest method to remove any application.
- Hit on the ‘Run as administrator’ when you see the command prompt.
- Now write ‘C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe’ in the prompted field and click the enter key from your keyboard.
- Then, you will obtain a screen asking you for the Webroot uninstallation.
- Provide the reCAPTCHA if asked and press the continue button to uninstall Webroot antivirus.
- Make sure you restart your personal computer after uninstalling the Webroot antivirus.
Windows Application Wizard Method:
- Simply press the ‘Windows + R’ and write ‘appwiz.cpl’ in the prompted run box. appwiz.cpl is the short cut name of the application wizard.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the control panel and choose the ‘Uninstall a program’ option.
- Now, search for the Webroot antivirus on the given screen.
- When you see the Webroot antivirus, right-click on that application and choose the ‘uninstall’ option.
- If the windows ask for reCAPTCHA, provide it and uninstall your Webroot software from your windows
These two options might help you uninstall the Webroot antivirus from your windows operating system. If you can’t remove it using these two methods, use Webroot’s removal tools (available on its official site) and uninstall Webroot completely. If you’re still unable to uninstall it, we suggest you call on Webroot contact number to interact with the Webroot experts. They will guide you with the proper tested method to remove the Webroot antivirus from your device through the Webroot contact number.
Uninstall Webroot Antivirus on Mac:
To begin with the uninstallation of Webroot antivirus process on your Mac system, you need to close the Webroot application first. Use the Mac’ menu bar and turn-off this particular antivirus. After doing this, follow the guidelines given below and uninstall it completely from your Mac system.
- Go to the ‘Finder’ app given on your Mac system.
- Choose the ‘Application’ directory once you open the finder app.
- Now look for the ‘Webroot antivirus application available in the list, then drag & drop this application to the ‘Trash Bin.’
- The Mac system will ask you to confirm the uninstallation. Hit the ‘confirm’ button and proceed with the uninstallation.
Uninstall Webroot from Android phones:
Removing the Webroot antivirus from the android phone is pretty simple.
- Go to the ‘playstore’ application and search for Webroot mobile security.
- Then, press on the ‘uninstall’ button and wait for a minute. That’s it!
Uninstall Webroot SecureWeb App from iOS Device:
You can uninstall your Webroot ‘SecureWeb’ app from your iPhone or iPad easily.
- Long press on the Webroot SecureWeb app until it shakes.
- Now, hit the ‘X’ option given on the upper Webroot icon
- Implement the given instruction and remove the Webroot SecureWeb app.
We hope this article would assist you in some way or the other regarding Webroot antivirus. If you face any kind of dilemma with the Webroot software, you can use the Official Webroot customer service phone number to interact with the experts. They will help you in resolving the glitches related to Webroot antivirus through the Webroot support number. Alternatively, you can call on our support number mentioned at the top of this page. It will forward your precise call to a sovereign 3rd-party Webroot customer phone number. Make sure you go through the available terms & conditions given on this page before utilizing the 3rd-party’s Webroot phone number.